Konstantinos Arnaoutakis, MD
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
College of Medicine
Cancer Research Interest
- Disease Site Focus: Thoracic/ Lung
- Research Focus Area: Treatment, Diagnosis/ Prognosis
- Type of Research: Clinical
- Email Address: KARNAOUTAKIS@UAMS.EDU
- Profiles Research Networking Software: View Profile
Open Clinical Trials
- “S1900F A Randomized Phase II Study of Carboplatin and Pemetrexed with or Without Selpercatinib (LY3527723) in Participants with Non-Squamous RET Fusion-Positive Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Progression of Disease on Prior RET Directed Therapy (Lung-MAP Sub-Study)” (NCT05364645)
- “S1900E A Phase II Study of AMG 510 in Participants with Previously Treated Stage IV or Recurrent KRAS G12C Mutated Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Lung-MAP Sub-Study)” (NCT04625647)
- “Lung-MAP - A Master Protocol to Evaluate Biomarker-Driven Therapies and Immunotherapies in Previously-Treated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer” (NCT03851445)
- Tu SM, Singh SR, Arnaoutakis K, [et al.]. Stem Cell Theory of Cancer: Implications for Translational Research from Bedside to Bench. Cancers. 2022 14(14). PMID: 35884406. PMCID: PMC9321703.
- Makhoul I, Anders M, Siegel R, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Programs' Participation in the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative. JCO oncology practice. 2022:OP2100807. PMID: 35467961.
- Ma L, Peterson EA, Shin IJ, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. An advanced molecular medicine case report of a rare human tumor using genomics, pathomics, and radiomics. Frontiers in genetics. 2022 13:987175. PMID: 36846293. PMCID: PMC9951004.
- Sherman AC, Simonton-Atchley S, Mikeal CW, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Cancer patient perspectives regarding preparedness for end-of-life care: A qualitative study. Journal of psychosocial oncology. 2018 36(4):454-469. PMID: 29863447.
- Makhoul I, Motwani P, Schafer L, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Integrating Collaborative Learning and Competition in a Hematology/Oncology Training Program. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education. 2018 33(1):186-192. PMID: 27516202.
- Johann DJ Jr, Steliga M, Shin IJ, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Liquid biopsy and its role in an advanced clinical trial for lung cancer. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.). 2018 243(3):262-271. PMID: 29405770. PMCID: PMC5813874.
- Apopa PL, Alley L, Penney RB, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. PARP1 Is Up-Regulated in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Tissues in the Presence of the Cyanobacterial Toxin Microcystin. Frontiers in microbiology. 2018 9:1757. PMID: 30127774. PMCID: PMC6087756.
- Abdallah AO, Coleman H, Kamel M, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. A novel prostate cancer immunotherapy using prostate-specific antigen peptides and Candida skin test reagent as an adjuvant. SAGE open medicine. 2018 6:2050312118800202. PMID: 30245818. PMCID: PMC6144584.
- Nima ZA, Alwbari AM, Dantuluri V, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Targeting nano drug delivery to cancer cells using tunable, multi-layer, silver-decorated gold nanorods. Journal of applied toxicology : JAT. 2017 37(12):1370-1378. PMID: 28730725.
- Jeffus SK, Gardner JM, Steliga MA, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Hyalinizing Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Lung: Case Report and Review of the Literature. American journal of clinical pathology. 2017 148(1):73-80. PMID: 28927164.
- Kaur V, Haider S, Sasapu A, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Addressing Opioid-Associated Constipation Using Quality Oncology Practice Initiative Scores and Plan-Do-Study-Act Cycles. Journal of oncology practice. 2017 13(1):e91-e97. PMID: 28084881.
- Mooradian MJ, Piotrowska Z, Drapkin BJ, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Clonal Evolution and the Role of Serial Liquid Biopsies in a Case of Small-Cell Lung Cancer-Transformed EGFR Mutant Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. JCO precision oncology. 2017 1. PMID: 31032471. PMCID: PMC6483387.
- Bansal M, Abdallah AO, Pennisi A, [et al., including Arnaoutakis K]. Improving Communication on Intent of Chemotherapy Using QOPI Scores and PDSA Cycles. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education. 2016 31(4):736-741. PMID: 26411307.