Alexander F Burnett, MD
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
College of Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Cancer Research Interest
- Disease Site Focus: GU
- Research Focus Area: Treatment, Detection, Diagnosis/ Prognosis, Prevention
- Type of Research: Clinical
- Email Address: ABURNETT@UAMS.EDU
- Profiles Research Networking Software: View Profile
- Sun RW, Zhang H, Mehdi SJ, [et al., including Burnett AK]. Upregulated microRNA-21 drives proliferation of lymphatic malformation endothelial cells by inhibiting PDCD4. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2023. PMID: 37088278.
- Baekelandt J, Chuang L, Zepeda Ortega JH, Burnett A. A new approach to radical hysterectomy: First report of treatment of cervical cancer via vNOTES. Asian journal of surgery. 2022. PMID: 36319544.
- Prabhu AV, Schad MD, Burnett AF, Lewis GD. Radiation treatment for refractory endometriosis: a 38-year-old female presenting with vaginal bleeding. Reports of practical oncology and radiotherapy : journal of Greatpoland Cancer Center in Poznan and Polish Society of Radiation Oncology. 2021 26(3):457-462. PMID: 34277101. PMCID: PMC8281906.
- Pabona JMP, Burnett AF, Brown DM, [et al.]. Metformin Promotes Anti-tumor Biomarkers in Human Endometrial Cancer Cells. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.). 2020 27(1):267-277. PMID: 32046384. PMCID: PMC7077930.