Jonathan A Laryea, MD
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
College of Medicine
Cancer Research Interest
- Type of Research: Clinical
- Email Address: JALARYEA@UAMS.EDU
- Profiles Research Networking Software: View Profile
Open Clinical Trials
- “Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of TU-100 as an Adjunct to an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Protocol in Subjects Undergoing Bowel Resection” (NCT04742907)
- “Ostomy Telehealth Self-Management Training for Cancer Survivors” (NCT03913715)
- Diehl TM, Soto E, Laryea JA, Zafar SN. Surgery as a Global Health Need. Clinics in colon and rectal surgery. 2022 35(5):362-370. PMID: 36111078. PMCID: PMC9470290.
- Ray JJ, Bowers KD, King-Mullins E, [et al., including Laryea J]. Consensus statement from a group of colorectal surgeons for health equity and justice. Endoscopy international open. 2022 10(3):E227-E228. PMID: 35295240. PMCID: PMC8920597.
- Matich EK, Laryea JA, Seely KA, [et al.]. Association between pesticide exposure and colorectal cancer risk and incidence: A systematic review. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety. 2021 219:112327. PMID: 34029839. PMCID: PMC8694176.
- Henry-Tillman R, Kabongo M, Laryea J, [et al.]. The Ability to Look: Management of Breast Disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Using Smart Ultrasound Technology. Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2020. PMID: 33348015.
- Stoner K, Preston M, Mustain WC, [et al., including Laryea JA]. The Impact of Transversus Abdominis Plane Block within an ERAS Protocol on Length of Stay. Diseases of the colon and rectum. 2020 Publish Ahead of Print. PMID: 33395140.
- Carlson J, Laryea J. EHR Based Registries: Clinical Research Using Registries in Colon & Rectal Surgery. Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2019 32(1):82-90.
- Carlson J, Laryea J. Electronic Health Record-Based Registries: Clinical Research Using Registries in Colon and Rectal Surgery. Clinics in colon and rectal surgery. 2019 32(1):82-90. PMID: 30647550. PMCID: PMC6327722.
- Alobuia WM, Laryea J. Perineal Hernia Repair with Mesh and Gluteal Myocutaneous Flap after Abdominoperineal Resection for Rectal Cancer: A Case Report. Annals of Clinical Case Reports. 2018 3.
- Stephens M, Gunasekaran A, Elswick C, [et al., including Laryea JA]. Neurosurgical Management of Sacral Tumors: Review of the Literature and Operative Nuances. World neurosurgery. 2018 116:362-369. PMID: 29883815.
- Preston MA, Glover-Collins K, Ross L, [et al., including Laryea J]. Colorectal cancer screening in rural and poor-resourced communities. American journal of surgery. 2018 216(2):245-250. PMID: 28842164. PMCID: PMC5809324.
- Preston MA, Mays GP, Bursac Z, [et al., including Laryea J]. Insurance coverage mandates: Impact of physician utilization in moderating colorectal cancer screening rates. American journal of surgery. 2018 215(6):1004-1010. PMID: 29555083.
- Prieto SP, Lai KK, Laryea JA, [et al.]. Fluorescein as a topical fluorescent contrast agent for quantitative microendoscopic inspection of colorectal epithelium. Biomedical optics express. 2017 8(4):2324-2338. PMID: 28736674. PMCID: PMC5516830.
- Joubert K, Laryea JA. Abdominal Approaches to Rectal Prolapse. Clinics in colon and rectal surgery. 2017 30(1):57-62. PMID: 28144213. PMCID: PMC5179275.