Sanjay Maraboyina, MD
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
College of Medicine
Cancer Research Interest
- Disease Site Focus: GU, Musculoskeletal, Thoracic/ Lung
- Research Focus Area: Health Disparities, Treatment, Diagnosis/ Prognosis
- Type of Research: Clinical
- Email Address: SMARABOYINA@UAMS.EDU
- Profiles Research Networking Software: View Profile
Open Clinical Trials
- “NRG GU010 “Parallel Phase III Randomized Trials of Genomic Risk Stratified Unfavorable Intermediate Risk Prostate Cancer: De-Intensification and Intensification Clinical Trial Evaluation (GUIDANCE)”” (NCT05050084)
- “NRG-GU008 Randomized Phase III Trial Incorporating Apalutamide and Advanced Imaging into Salvage Treatment for Patients with Node-Positive Prostate Cancer After Radical Prostatectomy (INNOVATE) INtensifying treatment for NOde positive prostate cancer by VArying the hormonal ThErapy” (NCT04134260)
- “NRG GU009 Parallel Phase III Randomized Trials for High Risk Prostate Cancer Evaluating De-Intensification for Lower Genomic Risk and Intensification of Concurrent Therapy for Higher Genomic Risk with Radiation (PREDICT-RT) ” (NCT04513717)
- “S1914 A Randomized Phase III Trial of Induction/Consolidation Atezolizumab (NSC #783608) + SBRT Versus SBRT Alone in High Risk, Early Stage NSCLC” (NCT04214262)
- NRG Oncology Foundation – NRG-GU009“NRG GU009_273360”Principal Investigator09/15/21 – 09/14/31
- Hallgren E, Ayers BL, Moore R, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. Facilitators and barriers to employment for rural women cancer survivors. Journal of cancer survivorship : research and practice. 2022. PMID: 35142993.
- Patel M, Bimali M, Howie C, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. The Role of Radiotherapy Among Patients With Prostate Ductal Adenocarcinoma. Clinical genitourinary cancer. 2021 19(1):e41-e50. PMID: 33616071.
- Patel MA, Fazli Y, Sivakumar S, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. Brachytherapy vs external beam therapy among NSCLC patients undergoing limited surgical resection. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology. 2020. PMID: 32940781.
- Patel M, Li C, Aronson JH, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. The effect of post mastectomy radiation therapy on survival in breast cancer patients with N1mic disease. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland). 2020 51:50-56. PMID: 32213441. PMCID: PMC7375567.
- Patel M, Im J, Ivy A, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. The epidemiology and role of surgery in the treatment of urethral clear cell carcinoma. International urology and nephrology. 2020 52(1):51-57. PMID: 31555949.
- Patel M, Nowsheen S, Maraboyina S, Xia F. The role of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors in the treatment of cancer and methods to overcome resistance: a review. Cell & bioscience. 2020 10:35. PMID: 32180937. PMCID: PMC7065339.
- Atiq SO, Atiq OO, Atiq MO, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. The Role of Immunotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Tumor Chemosensitivity in Advanced Head and Neck Cancer. The American journal of case reports. 2018 19:1241-1244. PMID: 30333474. PMCID: PMC6202879.
- Narayanasamy G, Desai D, Maraboyina S, [et al.]. A Dose Falloff Gradient Study in RapidArc Planning of Lung Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy. Journal of medical physics. 2018 43(3):147-154. PMID: 30305771. PMCID: PMC6172857.
- Narayanasamy G, Desai D, Morrill S, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. Technical Note: A planning technique to lower normal tissue toxicity in lung SBRT plans based on two likely dependent RTOG metrics. Medical physics. 2018 45(5):2325-2328. PMID: 29480933.
- Zhang X, Rong Y, Morrill S, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. Robust optimization in lung treatment plans accounting for geometric uncertainty. Journal of applied clinical medical physics. 2018 19(3):19-26. PMID: 29524301. PMCID: PMC5978970.
- Narayanasamy G, Zhang X, Meigooni A, [et al., including Maraboyina S]. Therapeutic benefits in grid irradiation on Tomotherapy for bulky, radiation-resistant tumors. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden). 2017 56(8):1043-1047. PMID: 28270018.